The Women’s Center team is gearing up to host our Annual Gala, a night filled with inspiration, friendship, and the drive to make a difference.
For nearly two decades, The Women’s Center has relied on the Gala to help support a vital cause – ensuring that mental health care is accessible to everyone. This event is one of the prominent ways that The Center connects with local leaders and donors to raise funds, celebrate successes, and drive awareness. The Women’s Center is rapidly approaching the 50th anniversary of serving the DMV community. We were founded in 1974 and have been growing and tailoring our services to fit the needs of our community ever since.
As we near the end of what has been a productive year that has included launching new programs expanding services and an office move (for our Vienna location), this year’s Gala follows a ‘Moving Forward Together’ theme and promises to be better than ever.
- Inspiring Speakers: We are fortunate to have Amna Nawaz, co-anchor of the PBS News Hour, to return as our guest emcee for the second year. She will join a diverse group of presenters, who will help celebrate The Center’s successes, provide insights, and stories of resilience.
- Fundraising for a Cause: By attending the gala, you are not just enjoying a glamorous night out; you are supporting a great cause. Funds raised during the event directly support The Women’s Center’s programs and services. Additionally, our popular live and silent auctions and Call to Action paddle raise allow those interested to donate in a fun way.
- An Elegant and Impactful Evening: The gala is hosted at the beautiful Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner, a perfect atmosphere for networking and socializing. The Gala is the one night of the year when we hold a formal social event to thank our donors and promote our mission.
- Entertainment and Dining: The evening features delightful entertainment and dining, ensuring that you have a memorable time while supporting a vital cause. This year, we are pleased to feature the renowned local band, Encore, who has been entertaining the region for over 20 years.
- Networking Opportunities: The gala is a fantastic opportunity to connect one-on-one with like-minded individuals who share a passion for giving back to the community and making a difference.
Attending The Women’s Center Annual Gala is about more than just an enjoyable evening. It’s about supporting an organization that believes that all people should have access to mental health programs and services.
Join us at the Gala! Tickets and sponsorships are still available.
The Women’s Center 2023 Annual Gala
Saturday, October 28, 2023
6:30 to 11 PM
The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner, VA
- The deadline to purchase tickets is Sunday, October 22.
- Full silent auction items will be posted to The Women’s Center 2023 Gala Web Page the weekend prior to the event.
- Participants will receive an email with full details prior to the event.