Have you hit a limit to your success in your business and/or personal life and you can’t break beyond this “stuck point?”
Have you attended workshops, enrolled in success programs, and done all the “right” things yet there seems to be an invisible ceiling on your results?
If you’re ready to reach your next level of success, impact, and financial freedom, then this presentation is for you. If you’re ready to move forward from feeling stuck and getting the same results, to feeling more alive and creating new powerful results, this presentation is for you.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- Two essential keys for tuning into your purpose and creating your vision for 2023 and beyond.
- The secret of how to create a crystal-clear vision incorporating the latest in neuroscience.
- A Success Results Formula that you can use over and over again to build goals and dreams.
- A 5-point test for determining if the vision is right for you.
- A key tool to effectively navigate feelings of fear, doubt, and worry.
When: February 8, 2023
Presentation – 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM
Q&A – 12:30 PM – 12:45 PM
Tamara Wolfe is a Certified International Life Mastery Coach, Mindset and Results Expert, Certified NeuroCoach and NeuroLeader, International Speaker, Trainer, and Founder of Full Spectrum Living. She is also a co-author of a collaborative International best-selling book, Short, Sweet & Sacred, 52 Uplifting Stories From Life Coaches Who Overcame and Moved From Stuck to Success. Tamara comes to her life coaching with a background as a mind/body psychotherapist, a business leader, and a mentor in sales. For over 30 years, she has been studying and teaching personal development and success principles to business leaders to help them achieve their goals and dreams, accelerate their results, and create richer fuller lives.
Please register for Mindful Life: The Power of Vision: 3 Keys to Mastering Your Results in 2023 on Feb 8, 2023, at 12:00 PM EST HERE.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.