The Women’s Center is happy to announce the re-launch of ICAN™ and we need your help! Join the Information and Career Advisory Network and become an ICAN™ Advisor. Through a 15 minute informational interview, you can help others who are unemployed, under-employed, students seeking their course of study; or anyone changing careers. By signing up, you are volunteering to be on a list of advisors and a resource for our clients. Please join us: 15 minutes of your time could change another person’s life as you:
- Answer questions about opportunities in your field of work
- Share strategies for getting in and/or getting ahead
- Discuss needs for training and skill development for specific jobs
- Share tactics for negotiations or other issues
- Provide insights into fields of study and your alma mater
- Provide references to other professionals that may be of value in their search
Sign up now! Please spread the word!