The Women’s Center is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, marital status, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability or any classification proscribed under applicable local, state or Federal law. This commitment extends to all aspects of employment with the Center, including recruitment practices, hiring decisions, promotion, layoff, treatment during employment, training, compensation, benefits, terminations and all other employment decisions. The Women’s Center is an E-Verify participant.
Adult Internship Opportunities
Are you considering re-entering the workforce and don’t know where to start?
The Women’s Center currently has openings in its adult internship program.
We are seeking individuals who are able to make a six-month commitment for approximately eight hours per week. We have needs in the following areas: event management (especially auction item solicitation for our fall Gala), marketing & public relations; and project management.
The Adult Internship Program is a non-paid internship that provides relevant experience and networking in addition to:
- Opportunity to attend at no charge The Women’s Center’s educational programs during the internship
- Networking and coaching opportunities
- Career counseling
- Resume assistance
- Interview coaching
If you are interested in learning more, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and area of interest.
We are hiring a full-time Medical Receptionist to begin August 6, 2018. The position schedule is Monday through Thursday,11:30 until 7:30 pm and Friday 9 until 5 pm.
• Welcome and Check-in clients upon arrival
• Answer client account questions
• Verify client insurance benefits
• Collect co-pays and outstanding balances
• Post client charges and payments
• Reconcile end of day closing
• Adhere to all HIPAA regulations
• Understand, interpret and explain account ledgers
• Be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Work both independently and as a team member
• Possess outstanding customer service skills
• Two years of medical reception experience
• Two years EHR experience
• Associate degree preferred; Bachelor’s degree preferred
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.