The Women’s Center is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, marital status, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability or any classification proscribed under applicable local, state or Federal law. This commitment extends to all aspects of employment with the Center, including recruitment practices, hiring decisions, promotion, layoff, treatment during employment, training, compensation, benefits, terminations and all other employment decisions.
The Women’s Center is an E-Verify participant.
The Women’s Center is seeking a part-time (20-25 hours/week) Accountant.
- Monitor daily bank account activity and reconcile bank accounts
- Prepare grant budgets, and grant financial reports
- Track restricted and grant funds in compliance with GAAP and grant terms
- Prepare quarterly and annual payroll tax filings
- Manage Accounts Payable and Cash Flow; prepare cash flow projections
- Prepare Payroll
- Manage Investments and Bank Accounts
- Post revenue and daily depositsEnsure adherence to highest ethical standards, GAAP and all relevant regulations and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Two-years’ experience in full cycle accounting
- Proficient in QuickBooks and PowerPointAdvance Excel skills
- Advance Excel skills
Please email to email@example.com and put “Part-time Accountant” in the subject line.
Technology/Office Coordinator and Administrative Assistant
The Women’s Center seeks a part- to full-time (25 – 37 hours/week) candidate to coordinate and provide hands-on support for all daily operations activities:
- Manage maintenance agreements on equipment
- Serve as liaison with outsourced IT vendor and landlords
- Troubleshoot onsite IT problems
- Manage VOIP system
- Manage facilities and requests for maintenance and repairs
- Oversee vendor performance, and verify vendor invoices.
- Oversee janitorial services and communicating daily requirements.
- Oversee any furniture acquisitions and/or moves and relocations.
- Oversee storage space and related issues.
- Maintain copiers, including routine troubleshooting, toner, supplies, and maintenance calls.
- Provide administrative assistance as required
- Have an Associate Degree or equivalent experience
- Have 2-3 years of previous IT experience
- Be proficient in, MS Office
- Have a stable work history
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be self-motivated and have a can-do attitude
- Be willing to learn
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Technology/Office Coordinator and Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.