Re-Entering the Workforce – Career Tips during the COVID19 Pandemic
April 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Re-entering the Workforce
Career Tips during the COVID19 Pandemic
Presented by Becky Roth, of Becky Roth Coaching LLC
To ensure the health and safety of everyone involved with the workshop, this class will be offered Virtually.
Are you thinking of going back to work after a long absence from the workplace? Perhaps you have been raising children. Perhaps your 401K is now a 201K and you need to supplement your retirement dollars.
Whatever the reason might be, re-entering the work-a-day world and finding a job can seem like a daunting prospect. This session is designed to address your questions and provide you with some essential pointers on how to get started including:
- The nature of the job market
- What hiring managers are looking for
- Proactive & reactive job search strategies
- The key steps of a targeted job search
- Key competitive advantages and how to develop them
- Addressing the issue of your absence on your resume