Presented by Attorney Patti J. Philipse; she negotiates, mediates and prepares Separation and Property Settlement Agreements.
In this program Patti Philipse, a divorce attorney and mediator, will guide you through the mediation process and address:
- How does the mediation process work?
- How does a mediator differ from an attorney?
- What are the advantages of mediation?
- What are the different ways a mediation can be structured?
- What should you do to prepare for your mediation?
- What should you expect from your mediator?
- Tips and strategies to keep the mediation process as efficient and productive as possible.
- Information about the mediation services provided through The Women’s Center.